Access Counter

Take a Break with Tokimeki Memorial

01 April 2009

Festally Fancy Festivals ?

Ever wonder how many festive days are there in your own Race / Religion Calendar? I wonder at times too...

Since I'm of pure Chinese race, I'm gonna put up a tabulated Chinese Festival Calendar so everyone (even myself) can easily refer to. If you are interested in depth details, more reading can be viewed at Wikipedia.



Besides the above, after I watched from some Korean music shows, I understand there have quite a few fancy celebration days in Korea, e.g.: White Day / Black Day / etc ...

Read More of their main Festivals here:
Korea Festivals
Japan Festivals & Calendar

If anyone could find a complete list of Korea & Japan Fancy Festive Days, do show me! I'm definitely very keen to know! (:

- εїз - εїз -

No comments: