Access Counter

Take a Break with Tokimeki Memorial

23 March 2009

Nobuo Uematsu Concert @ S'pore on 22-23-May-09 !!!!

F*** @$(Y#$&@*(!

I've totally missed it!

Have noticed this concert at early Mar-09. Unfortunately, all seats are not available anymore. It was hopeless even after couple of calls to S'pore for enquiries. Awefully sad that week...

Surprisingly, when i re-check the concert website today... they have actually added new show on 23-May-09 PM due to popular demand & ticket was open for online sales at mid of Mar-09. I completely missed it again! Oh GOSH! I feel like banging my head to the wall now.

Concert Details Link # 1
Concert Details Link # 2
http://www.sistic.com.sg/


Cannot forgive myself... I MUST monitor this website on 24/7 basis from this second onwards ! And pray for another new added show again... :'(

There is another show in Taipei in May-09 tho... Should i go? hmmm...

T^T

No comments: