Access Counter

Take a Break with Tokimeki Memorial

21 June 2009

Toyz Collection Fun Photo-ing

Was excited to receive my new toys on 20-Jun-09 afternoon. Not much but very satisfy with what I got. Below are some of the photos I took this weekend.

(From Japan)










This is the electronic kitten meow keychain which makes the meow meow sounds ^^
The meowing doesn't really sound like a kitten but... it's selling at promotion price! So I bought it.

Here's the details from Strapya-World.


(From HK)
I finally decided to buy the Summer Version of Toro / Kuro from Doko Demo Issho :D
See my
related post.

Additional to my current collection ^.^






































































































































More of their collections ...

































* Jun in phone call *


















* Pierre ironing cloth *


















*Ricky - Chow Time! *


















* Toro - Housekeeping *


















* Who finish the sake? *
































* Suzuki & Toro - At School *


- εїз - εїз -

No comments: