Access Counter

Take a Break with Tokimeki Memorial

08 June 2009

Sony Ericsson T707

Finally, a new SE flip phone! I have always been waiting and waiting for the right SE flip phone to buy. But too bad, flip phones are not so popular nowadays... Hard to find one that I really like.

Till few weeks ago, while checking at
gsmarena.com, I saw this phone which is yet to release. The specs aren't so bad (unless you are comparing with IPHONE!). To me, the downsides are no WIFI & nil camera autofocus.

Quick Specs View
Full Review












































Comparing with my current SE W10, this new phone looks good enough.
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1402&idPhone1=2755


Can't wait to test it as soon as it's available in Brunei!



- εїз - εїз -

No comments: